“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude and want to
Work at Miami’s Premiere Personal Training Facility, I Have a
Fun And Fulfilling Fitness Training Position For You!”
Dear Prospective Fitness Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a fitness trainer so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
Secondly, let me say, Do Not Call, read the rest of this page and apply the proper way.
If you CALL, YOU WILL NOT BE HIRED
If you STOP by with out an appointment, you will not be Hired.
You should have arrived here because you saw my employment ad in the local paper that reads like this:
Personal Trainer, $18-25 an hour, excellent attitude, people person, growth/bonus opportunities. www.DFIFitnessJobs.com
So let me tell you about me, my company and the position.
My name is David Dubail and I run a fitness and nutrition company called Dubail Fitness Institute in Miami, FL (3 Blocks from the Brickell).
My business is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customized nutrition and fitness programs.
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to work. You will start with 2-3 mornings (5:45am to 9 or 10am) a week. And/or 2-3 evenings (4pm to 7 or 8 at night) a week. And Saturday mornings. You can choose to work just morning or evening or both. Whatever best fits your schedule.
You can learn more about it at www.DubailFitness.com
I currently offer one-on-one customized nutrition and fitness programs, which educate, motivate, and support men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness. All clients begin with a coaching package which includes: nutrition counseling, exercise program design, nutritional supplements, monthly fitness assessments and possible weekly training sessions here at the studio.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll begin coaching clients in the studio 2 – 3 days a week for 3-4 hours per day.
Bottom line: you’ll get at least 10-15 sessions a week (and maybe up to 30-40, like most of my trainers). You will have the opportunity to move up and work more if you wish. My studio offers a casual, fun environment and great training equipment.
Oh yeah, I’m also very fair, respectful and appreciative. I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people, making a difference in the lives of others and going the extra mile for clients… because that’s what we do in my studio.
Tasks You’ll Expected To Perform
* Develop Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programs For Clients: You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you’ll have flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
* Tracking Client Progress: In order to ensure a client’s success in our programs, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
* Perform Fitness Evaluations: Ideally, you’ll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, bodyweight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
* Coach clients through Our program: You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients your working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you’ll coach and motivate client and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
* Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
* Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, will be expected to study them and speak about them with your clients.
Must have a National personal training certification. I prefer NSCA, ACSM, or ACE
You must be CPR certified, or must get certified before working.
You will be required to have your own personal training insurance coverage.
If you do not have a *National Certification. That’s ok but you will be required to pass a national recognized certification during your 3-month probation period.
Must be in shape, you must practice what you preach to our clients.
Benefits to working at DFI:
Continuing education is very important to me. I pay for continuing education, workshops, seminars, and new and advanced certification and then I give you a raise.
Flexible schedule. I hire part time and full time trainers.
Positive work environment.
How To Apply:
I’m looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and we’ll contact you by phone.
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Owner, Dubail Fitness Institute
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. If that’s you, I promise that $18/hour is only the starting point. I recognize and reward performance!
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!