1. Diet– A clean diet is essential to your well being. Miami Personal trainer David Dubail tells exactly what a “clean diet?” is. A Clean diet that is rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, beans, legumes, and soy.
Increased Energy begins with a protein-centered breakfast. You’ve heard it before but I can’t stress to you how true it is that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eating a good breakfast within an hour of waking will lead to increased energy and brainpower that you need to get through your already busy day.
Miami Personal Trainer David Dubail also points out that if you don’t have time to get up and make a full breakfast of eggs and everything else, then a quick and easy protein shake will be sufficient.
And a cleaner diet also means drinking plenty of clean water. Pure, clean water is key to optimal health. Take your body weight and divide in half, and that is how many ounces of water you should drink per day. For instance: A 140 lb woman would need to drink 70oz of water.
Water is important for flushing harmful toxins through the body. Plus, it helps with dehydration which can cause lots of health problems like mental confusion.
2. Sleep– This one you need to Make A Commitment to. It is crucial for you to get 8 hours of sleep. This is very difficult sometimes, especially for the typically busy woman. But consider this: If your body has the sleep it needs and you wake up energized from 8 hours as opposed to lacking and sleepy from 7 hours, aren’t you going to be more productive during your day?
The fact is your body repairs itself while you sleep. The results are an increase in your creativity and your energy. We’ve already talked about stress and how seriously detrimental it can be to your health. Well, sleep is one of the best ways to combat stress. If your body is rejuvenated and you have more energy, then your body will be less stressed and better ready to tackle your day.
3. Exercise– You knew this one was coming. And you’re wondering how on earth you’re going to fit in exercise to your busy schedule. Well, it’s essential for you to get 30 minutes a day, five days a week. Consider that this is the same length as watching a sitcom everyday and it might not seem that bad. It’s important to get a good balance of cardio exercise and strength training. You want to get your heart beating every day to keep it strong. Strength training is also critical to stretch your bones in order to reduce osteoporosis by building up the calcium in your bones.
Exercise is essential to reducing aging in the body. It helps maintain vitality and will also reduce stress.
Some good ways to get started are to:
- Find a friend or a partner to go with you
- Hire a Miami personal trainer to help motivate you
- Think of exercise as playing, have fun with it, it doesn’t have to be always be work.
- Find a sport that interests you and get involved.
4. Take Time Out For You– Being there for your family is a great thing to be able to do. But if you’re not taking time out for yourself then you’re going to end up stressed and burnt out quickly.
What is it that you find most relaxing? A walk in the park, a day at the spa, reading in a coffee shop? Whatever it is… do it!
Stress is such a huge issue that leads to some many unhealthy things in your life and you must take the steps to prevent it. Start to make more time for yourself because it is all too common for women to neglect themselves for other things. This will not work and you’ll be healthier if you don’t forget about you.