- The first big secret is making a simple Commitment to exercise 3 times a week. The big companies who are stealing your money want you to believe that a pill, fad diet or a special machine will solve all your weight loss and fitness problems. This is counter-intuitive and insults your common sense. But people still want to believe – because there’s so much PAIN.A good Miami personal trainer will tell you the real “secret” is quite simple and I’ll distill it for you right here: eat 4 to 5 small healthy meals per day and perform a combination of aerobic and resistance training exercise for 40 to 60 minutes 3 times a week. Take out your calendar right now and mark off three days each week for the next 12 weeks when you will commit to exercising. Then do it. Your consistent commitment to exercise while you live in Miami will bring you that south beach body you are looking for.
- The secret of having a Miami personal trainer.
Almost every self-help book ever written talks about the critical importance of having a coach/mentor. A coach is an experienced and trusted counselor or teacher. It’s inevitable that you will come up against hard times on your path to losing weight and getting fitwhile you live in Miami. If you hire a Miami Personal Trainer they will guide, motivate, educate and support you – so you can easily and rapidly overcome these hurdles. A Miami personal trainer is critical to systemizing your exercise program for maximum results and assisting you in heightening your motivation and strengthening your commitment. And a Miami personal trainer becomes your “objective feedback system,” helping you see, understand and correct the problems that are interfering with your progress. Exercise and nutrition are bona fide sciences and learning everything you need to know on your own can take years of struggle – but not if you have a Miami fitness coach.
- The secret of Progression.
Have you ever met someone who says they exercise week after week, month after month, even year after year and aren’t getting any new results? Believe it or not, doing the same workout over and over without expert guidance to direct your progress will actually decrease your fitness. You must learn how to progressively improve and fine-tune your efforts for maximum weight loss and fitness results. A good Miami personal trainer will keep your training fun and exciting and keep helping you reach you goals
- The BIGGEST secret: Accountability.
In a recent study at Virginia Polytechnic University, researchers divided people starting a walking program into two groups. Every week, each individual in one group got a phone call asking how their exercise program was coming along, the other group got no calls. At the end of 24 weeks, 45% of the individuals who got the phone calls were still walking compared to just 2% who did not receive calls. The results show that weekly accountability increases the likelihood of sticking to your exercise program by 2200%!
What you’ve just read is some of the most valuable information you will ever hear on how to lose weight and get fit. And having the RIGHT information is critical. But intellectually understanding what should be done, and actually doing it, are two very different things.
The truth is most people can’t get a grip on the three essential factors that separate those who achieve real and lasting physique transformations from those who don’t. Most people have difficulty with the commitment; don’t grasp the importance of progression; and lack the personal accountability to achieve their weight loss and fitness goals. Why? Three reasons:
1. Bad information
2. It’s easy to cheat yourself
3. No guidance.
If you are honest with yourself and recognize that exercise and proper diet are the only ways to achieve the results you want and you are ready to make a lifestyle change… If you know you’re fooling yourself by paying for a piece of equipment, shake, potion, exercise video, diet, or pill… then I can help you.
Through my experience, education and extensive study, I have developed an approach to exercise motivation that has enabled many average individuals to achieve amazing weight loss, health and fitness results. It’s a program that will support you in becoming laser focused on the results you want, empower you to accept responsibility for making effective exercise part of your lifestyle, and provide you with the tools you need to reach your fitness goals.
And it only requires 5% of your available time – just five percent!
Is that too much to ask of yourself to improve and protect the most important thing you have – your health?
My personal training programs have provided many people with a new life. If you have had trouble getting or staying motivated, you will now look at exercise as fun, have the tools you need to foster motivation, achieve your weight loss and fitness goals and actually enjoy your exercise program.